HOW INSIDERS AT KIRKLEES COUNCIL STOLE MY HOUSE

This will be the bitterest , most damning story I will ever write . How certain
individuals at KMC stole my house & my life .
It starts 6 years ago , right about the time of 9/11 .
Following the harrowing death of my blind mother JUNE ROSE KELLY , the house where
I had lived all my life , was left to me .
It took more than 3 years to wind up the red tape .
At some point I began receiving unknown bills from KMC for several thousand pounds .
I was heavily depressed on strong medication & simply was in no state to handle
officialdom . My depression was further exaserpated with my use of drugs , which
eventually landed me in jail . That was 2003 . While I was in jail , representatives
of HELLIWELL LLANDAU visited me & told me my house had been sold . My entire life ,
all my possessions , the product of over 30 yrs of my life . Valuable goods ,
computers , my beloved musical equipment & priceless recordings , every detail of
myself , my life & my family were dumped in a skip (which they even billed me for).
They brought with them a folder of figures , indicating that after all the deductions
the sale of 2 Pelph lane , had 37 grand left from the 53 000 raised from the sale of
my house . They never contacted me again . following my release straightened out for
2 years , every day I waited for news which they had told me could take a very long time .
eventually I did contact sarah sabine , who politely brushed me off by email .
Saying the matter was closed . wait a minute wheres my money ?
they passed the buck to some administrator (I dont know his exact position) john paul bateman , anyway I was bancrupt that was to last 6 years ...

2 comments:

greenwych said...

Thats terrible--talk abot robi the poor to give to the rich!!!!!!!They also do it with the elderly who need nursing care, robbing them of all their savings---any chance of taking them to court for robbery/

greenwuch

RETRO said...

saw your update sp, you do right in picking up this fight. You have the knowledge and this is what they fear, as said. Dont let them walk away from this, THEY TOOK EVERYTHING. If help needed just say.
Be strong.

robin hood

RSS to JavaScript